The Italian shipyard wins the “Best Brand Presence in Asia” award for its ongoing commitment to promote the brand in the region.
Zuccon presents the PY HERITAGE 45 M, a tribute to Gerhard Gilgenast by Picchiotti Yachts
– PY Heritage is a 45 m motor yacht with an exclusive design by Zuccon International Project for Picchiotti Yachts
– PY Heritage is the first project undertaken by Zuccon for Picchiotti Yachts
– PY Heritage is a 45 m dual function motoryacht, which can be used both as a classic expedition yacht and as a support vessel for Perini Navi superyachts
– PY Heritage pays tribute to the most important designer who has worked with Picchiotti, Gerhard Gilgenast, embracing his characteristic style, but interpreting it from a contemporary perspective
– PY Heritage can carry a 9-meter tender and a sailing boat of the same length in the bow area of the main deck, plus two jet skis. Launching the tenders frees up this space, which becomes a vast lounge area.
– PY Heritage has extremely generous interior volumes, with some unusual design features (e.g. three meters of height clearance throughout the main deck).
– PY Heritage 45 M is a concept project that Picchiotti is presenting to its customers.
EVO WA: the opening revolutions becomes a walk around
After Evo 43’, the daycruiser that has sealed the success of the Evo Yachts brand, the shipyard adds a new yacht to its collection to carry on the Opening rEVOlution: Evo WA.
Oceanemo and FunAir teams up for the Singapore Yacht Show
OCEA NEMO will be at the Singapore Yacht Show, which will be held from April 6th to 9th at the Marina Sentosa Cove in Singapore, with partner FunAir.
The two company partner up in 2016 with the aim to offer OCEA NEMO owners new possibilities to enjoy the outdoor life, in a fun, exciting and healthy way.
Eighteen months after the first model’s launch, the OCEA NEMO Sport Utility Yacht series has already conquered the European market; such success, and the excellent market response, is the final reason why French shipyard OCEA, following a series of investments, decided to welcome in its range the concept developed by Aldo Manna: OCEA NEMO thus officially became part of the OCEA product offer. The shipyard aims at enhancing the project, while at the same time granting an optimal product management, especially since several negotiations have been initiated and are now at an advanced stage. One of the most obvious consequences of the project’s integration in the shipyard range is the integration of the OCEA logo within the brand OCEA NEMO, symptom and symbol of a highly-desired marriage finally realized.
The new SUY concept – created by entrepreneur Aldo Manna and brought to life by award-winning naval architect Fulvio De Simoni – has revolutionized the market, offering a new generation of luxury yachts able to attract a younger audience. All the models in the OCEA NEMO series feature an exceptional exploitation of the volumes onboard, allowing the embarkation of a very large quantity of tenders, amenities and toys. Owners will have the possibility to choose from this wide selection offered by FunAir, the American company worldwide renowned for its highest quality inflatable yacht toys, lighter and easier to deploy.
For the first time OCEA NEMO will present its 3 models, the 33, 44 and the recently launched 55 metre, to the Asian market. Visitors at the Singapore Yacht Show will admire a scaled model of the OCEA NEMO 44-meter Sport Utility Yacht on display at the FunAir stand; the model will have 3D printed examples of some of the FunAir portfolio.