(press release) Brodosplit, one of the biggest shipyard in Europe and the largest in Croatia, confirms the willing to enter the superyacht market with their second new build. The 60 meter cruise-superyacht Katina, custom built for her owner, is a four-deck displacing cruise-yacht vessel built in steel and aluminum.
- Katina is the second cruise yacht model built by Brodosplit, the biggest shipyard in Croatia
- Katina is a fully custom yacht, realized following her owner specific request
- Steel and aluminium, four decks, with the top-three fully dedicated to guests
- Plenty of spaces available on this 60-meter, including an hospital and a whisky room
- Every cabin has its own terrace
- Brodosplit already started building a 185-meter sailing yacht (more info will be available soon)